Please file for Direct Deposit for assurance that your dividend will be in your bank.
SHAREHOLDER DIVIDEND SCHEDULE FOR 2014:
July 2, 2014* $7 per share per shareholder
1. Get your Direct deposit applications in by June 20th
2. And update Record Change date by June 20th
3. No record changes between June 26th – July 2nd
November 2014* $500 Elder Dividend to each voting shareholder Elder 60+ and older by March 31, 2014
* All dividends and Elder dividends are taxable
* TAC cannot hold any dividends for pick-up.
What about the 7(j) payments?
The Aleut Corporation Board of Directors do not declare 7(j) distributions, therefore it is not on the dividend calendar. Aleut Corporation dividends and Elder dividends are declared by the board of directors and the 7(j) distribution amounts are based on revenues from the sales of natural resources from Alaska Native regional corporations. 7(j) payments are distributed to at-large shareholders and to village corporations.
7(j) payments are required to be paid no later than the end of June.
May 23, 2014 $14.44 per share to Class B shareholders
1. Get your Direct deposit applications in by May 16th
2. And update Record Change date by May 16th
3. No record changes between May 19-23